Mirroring the old-world craftsmanship of the Merrimack pool table, the Merrimack shuffleboard table is available in a rich Nutmeg finish with 14' or 16'-foot-long play surfaces. Added individually or into a game space, the Merrimack shuffleboard table promises to deliver unique style, quality, and playability.
MERRIMACK SHUFFLEBOARD FEATURES
- Hammered metal hardware and distinctive joinery
- Hand-rubbed antique finish showcasing the natural grains and texture of the cabinet's rough-hewn wood
- Six climate adjusters
- Accessories include: four black weights, four red weights, built-in abacus scoring system, table brush, and shuffleboard wax
- Available in nutmeg finish
- Made of select hardwoods and plywood (cabinet base)
- Cabinet: 29.9" Wide x 32.3" High x 171.5" Long
- Playfield: 20" Wide x 2.5" High x 156.5" Long
- Weight: 657 lbs.
- Cabinet: 29.9" Wide x 32.3" High x 195.3" Long
- Playfield: 20" Wide x 2.5" High x 180.5" Long
- Weight: 687 lbs.
- North American maple wood playfield finished with a 1⁄4" polymer resin surface
- Playfield protected by a lifetime warranty*