About Players Cues:
- 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple cues and shafts ensure maximum quality and straightness before the cue is even turned
- Cue blanks are turned and dried seven times during curing to prevent warping and treated with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects the wood from atmospheric changes, and sealed with a proprietary epoxy for an added layer of moisture protection
- High-impact ferrule that is so tough it carries a lifetime guarantee against chipping and cracking
- High quality French Le Pro leather tips for shot consistency
- Finishing touches like a high-gloss Super UV finish, French cue wax and a professional taper give an effortless stroke and ensures that your cue will look and play great for years to come
- Weight adjustable
For over 25 years, Players cues have been a favorite with pool players across the globe. Players offers a wide variety of modern and traditional style designs with finishing touches normally reserved for cues costing twice what a Players costs - all backed by a lifetime guarantee - even against warpage.
Players consistently pushes the bar of design, releasing new cutting-edge models each year - we have a design for everyone. Simple looks that let the beauty of wood grain shine through, traditional style cues with timeless designs, cues made for women by women, cues for boys and girls, exotic wood cues, edgy laser-etched designs with performance wraps, cool graphic designs, cues with eye-catching paint details, and even designs commissioned from famous artists - Players has something to satisfy every taste.