Please contact us for availability of this cue, including shaft/weight options.
This new Dufferin® cue features an old smoke-stained Canadian Hard Rock Maple forearm and butt with graphic black & white points, pearled diamond accents, solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and Everest tip.
Looking for that personalized touch? Engrave your name or wording on the cue shaft! Click here for more on engraving.
- Custom 5/16 x 18 joint
- Premuim Tiger Everest tip
- Full professional taper
- Solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free and stable grip
- 100% pure select Canadian Rock Maple cue butts and shafts
- Strict manufacturing control processes - including turning and drying the wood while straight up and down to ensure absolute straightness
- Premium Everest tip by Tiger
- 5/16 x 18 Joint
- Double-pressed Irish linen
- Full professional taper for a smooth stroke
- Exclusive high-gloss, ultra-smooth and scrape-resistant “UV” finish for longevity
Long known for making some of the best one-piece bar cues on the market, Dufferin® has taken that legacy of excellence and created a line of traditional-style two-piece cues designed to take your game even further - whether you’re on your home table, or out playing league.