Cushion replacement facings for all 12 rail ends. Can also be used to tighten up the pockets of the table.
- Cushion facings are used on the ends where the rubber cushion and the table rail meet, used when replacing the rubber cushion rails on a pool table
- Provides a layer of protection between that bonding and protects the rail when balls are pocketed
- Constructed with laminated rubber and cloth which provides added strength and stability
- Each strip can be trimmed to ensure a proper fit with your billiard table
- Complete set includes 12 pieces, comprised of 8 corner pocket and 4 side pocket strips, in 5mm thickness