Please contact us for availability of this cue, including shaft/weight options.
Owing its lineage to the traditional "sneaky-pete" styled cues made famous by early American hustlers, AVID Era cues are anything but traditional. Crafted of A-grade kiln-dried, vacuum-sealed hard maple and equipped with the all-new AVID 11.75 glass bonded maple low-deflection shaft, AVID Era cues were engineered to leave their mark on the game by providing players with the technology and performance required to recognize their potential today and many years down the line.
Standard Butt Length: 29"
Standard Shaft Length: 29"
Standard Tip: Tiger Everest Laminated (medium)
Joint: 3/8x14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Black
Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz (available in 18oz., 20oz., and 21oz.)
Standard Shaft Weight: 3.8oz
Wrap: Black Irish linen wrap
- AVID 11.75mm Low-Deflection Shaft
- Super Straight Taper
- Tiger Everest Laminated Tip
- Kiln-dried vacuum-sealed Canadian Maple
- Six points with creme and blue veneers over gray stained maple
- Fused creme butt cap, ring, and collar
- Black Irish linen wrap
- Duo Smart Extension Ready Bumper
- Acueweight generation II adjustment system
- CT logo joint protectors
- Cuetec Cleansing Wipes (5X)